Dear friends, what a time we are living in!
The photo above is taken at Mt Barker, our home and isolation point. With family and friends abroad the eternal truth remains.......
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
- Yes like our peers we've had the rug pulled from under us.
- Yes lots of our outlets are closed but we can still sell wine direct to you the thirsty, isolated world.
- Yes our couriers are working, and can deliver 'hands-free'.
- Yes we can start a fund to support your favourite restaurants around the country.
Here's how it works:
- From today until the 23rd April.
- New Zealand wide FREE SHIPPING.
- You get 10% discount off 6-packs.
- We'll spend 9% of sales now on credit vouchers from our favourite Central Otago restaurants.
Once we knock this villainous virus off, we'll draw a winner (or two or three) and they can choose to host a legendary lunch at one of the vouchered venues (they are all exceptional) or we'll swap them for credit at your favourite bar or eatery anywhere in New Zealand.
Drink good, do good.